Air Fuel Synthesis Business Plan
Air Fuel Synthesis business plan for creating commercially viable, sustainable fuels
AFS has a robust business plan, drawing on the deep practical industry experience of its management team. The plan includes early cashflow returns by focusing on high-spec motorsports fuels and point sources of CO2 . In this niche initial market we can provide fuels and blends at prices competitive with fossil fuels but with the massive benefits of carbon-neutrality, secure, consistent quality and price-predicatablity. This niche market facilitates staged development of the business with the opportunity to scale up and accelerate as governments and corporations realise that practical alternatives for fossil fuels are required urgently.
Air Fuel Synthesis strategic objectives
The AFS business plan is built around:
- Developing cashflow as early as possible – via niche markets and, in particular, small-scale commercial plants producing carbon-neutral fuel for specialist motorsports applications.
- Facilitating integrated renewable energy projects with partners at a variety of scales, ultimately up to and including refinery scale (1,000+ tonnes of fuel a day).
- Licensing renewable fuel technology, providing operations and maintenance services, and systems to optimise the use of renewable energies.
- Ultimately establishing high volume manufacturing supply chains for hydrogen electrolysis, CO2 release electrolysis, renewable energy technology, and fuel conversion technologies.
- Delivering these objectives using the best financial models available to monitor progress and attract investment to further develop our sustainable fuel capabilities.
- Developing containerised commercially viable fuel production plants to deliver carbon-neutral fuels which can meet demand, especially in motorsports markets.
- Developing partnerships with a range of organizations to generate new renewable products into existing and new markets.
- Developing new sustainable technologies leading to new commercial products.
View our proposed timetable for taking AFS sustainable fuels to market.
While the position on incentives for renewable energy is unclear, all the evidence is that oil prices will continue the overall rising trend they have experienced since global Peak Oil was reached in the mid 2000s, that energy markets will suffer further supply constraints and price shocks and that the relative cost of renewable electricity production will fall. Niche markets provide clear initial opportunities for the development of initial commercial AFS plants producing low/zero carbon “electrofuels” for specialist applications.
Contact the team at AFS to discuss any element of our business plan, involvement in our quest to create a viable sustainable fuel for future generations, view our demonstrator plant or learn more about Air Fuel Synthesis and our plans for renewable liquid fuels.
Rushlight Awards 2012/13
The team at Air Fuel Synthesis believe there is a strong case, based on energy security and ambitious carbon reduction targets, to develop a drop in, near carbon neutral, aviation fuel using low carbon electricity, hydrogen, and atmospheric carbon dioxide.Read more...